Saturday, May 17, 2008

Scholl Canyon Wrap Up- What Canyon? Scholl What? What What?

They say that being able to forget your bad shots is one of the keys to being a good golfer, so you don't dwell on them.

I try to live by that, which probably explains why I have a giant black hole in my memory where the last 2 and a half hours should be.

Seriously, it was a horrorshow. Sometimes it happens, I suppose, where you just can't stay focused on golf. Actually Mercuryboy did pretty well.

At least we got some pictures, including this one of Mercuryboy.














And this one taken by MB, making my shot look better than it actually was:














And finally, an amusing snippet of video.


To paraphrase Marge Simpson, "Yes, you're right. This was the best round of golf ever. Now let us never speak of it again."

1 comment:

Tommy Mac said...

Oh, this did look like fun... I was too busy taking a skateboard directly to my shin to be able to think about golf.. On, the bright side, since you have no recollection of playing Scholl Canyon, perhaps it will sound like a novel thing to do when I mention trying the course out next month... :)