Thursday, May 15, 2008

Photographic Evidence...


First, there's me, about to tee off at the now legendary disaster that was the fifth hole...you know, in England, they give names to each hole on the golf courses. Names like Gleneagle, Purgatory, and crazy Britishy-sounding ones like Killecrankie.

I'd like to name the fifth hole at Altadena Golf Course Suck Zone. Not as elegant, I realize, but fitting to the 10 I hit there yesterday. Yes, that's right. 10 of my 50 strokes for the day were on this one hole. Don't tease me. I've suffered enough.

On the other hand, I'm sure Human Torch would have a few choices words for Hole 1, where he did this:



















You'll notice that although he is fully extended on his swing, there is STILL a small, white object in the picture.

That would be the ball he just hit.

1 comment:

Marni said...

Human Torch has quite a powerful swing. I think I'll tell him that next time I see him.