Monday, June 30, 2008

A Graceful Conclusion to GITNC

First, business...I declare both Marni and Deborah winners of the horrifying "Dress Your Caddy" Contest. Fat Witches will be on their way as soon as I get the horrible, haunting vision of Marni's entry out of my mind's eye.

Second, I realized the other day that WRITING about playing golf was actually eating into my time playing golf, in that mornings and afternoons are times when I can often practice, but instead I've been using them to write this crazy stream of stuff.

And for that reason, we're drawing the curtain on Golf is the New Chili's. Although I still believe that it is the new Chili's, I think we've reached the point where it can go on without me...

I will occasionally post video, pictures, etc. if the mood strikes me. You never know.

So unlike most blogs, which just fade out like the end of Hey Jude, I'm going to bring it to a dignified end, like My Sharona.

My, my, my, my, my

Whoo!

5 comments:

Tommy Mac said...

Kinda' like "My Sharona", in that, while it has a solid ending, you know that you're likely to cross paths with it again...

Anonymous said...

To paraphrase the real Chi Chi Rodriquez, you never exaggerated. you just remembered big.

cathy said...

NO!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I GUNNA DO AT WORK WHEN IM BORED AND IVE ALREADY BOUGHT OUT THE ENTIRE A/X WEBSITE???? actually, i guess i can read about how my eyes are 2 different sizes... nvm! have fun golfing =)

Jays said...

Sigh. (shaking head slowly) I'm disappointed in you.

Anonymous said...

its a sad day, i'm at a loss for words. a loss i say!